Workshop deadline November 14th
First Event offers workshops of broad interest to the transgender and gender non-conforming communities. Workshops are organized along special interest tracks including health and wellness, transmasculine, transfeminine, youth & family, and workplace ally.
Presenting a workshop is a great way to connect with the community, whether you are seeking to give back, to share your story, or to educate.
All workshop presenters must comply with the First Event COVID policies, which are subject to change based on evolving local, state, and federal guidance and regulations.
We are pleased to accept workshop proposals until November 14, 2021.
Two Steps to submit your workshop
Step 1: Register for First Event with free “Workshop Presenter: ticket
- You will provide basic information about your workshop, including AV requirements and relevant workshop track, but not your specific workshop proposal. This comes next.
- If you will be submitting multiple workshops for different tracks, please select all tracks that apply and let us know the details in the “additional questions” box.
- This registration does not get you into the conference. When general conference registration opens, you will register again with the appropriate conference ticket.
Step 2: Submit your workshop proposal(s)
- Wait to receive an email invitation to submit your workshop proposal. This should arrive within 1-3 days of registering
- Follow the link in the email to submit your proposal(s). You will also use this link to update your speaker bio, which will be presented in the conference app and website.