Calling all families with transgender and gender non-conforming youth! The Youth & Family day at First Event Conference provides an incredible opportunity to connect with other families like yours and to connect with healthcare and service providers who can help you all live your best lives.
The day is packed with programming for youth of all ages and their parents and caregivers. Highlights include:
- Workshops where parents can learn from healthcare professionals and other parents.
- Meetups for middle-schoolers and teens
- Makeup class by Sephora
- A fascinating visit by the Museum of Science
- Crafts and games to let the youngest kids have fun with other kids like themselves
- Parent support groups
- A performance by GRAMMY-nominated singer-songwriter Alastair Moock
Boston Park Plaza Hotel
Saturday February 1, 2020
8:30am – 5:30pm
$25 TCNE members
$10 TCNE members
Need-based scholarships are available to those who would not otherwise be able to attend (apply here).
Advanced registration is strongly encouraged. Prices will increase 25% on January 29th.