TCNE is committed to providing a safe First Event experience.
All conference attendees age 5 and older must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Vaccination dosing must be completed at least 14 days prior to arriving at the conference. Booster shots not required.
HOW DO I SHOW THAT I AM VACCINATED?
You will need to show that you are vaccinated against COVID-19. That verification can be done with:
- Your CDC vaccination card
- A digital image of your CDC card
- An image or printout of any official immunization record
- A COVID-19 vaccine verification app, including the Clear Health Pass, Common Pass, Key to NYC (Android | iOS), VaxYes, IATA Travel Pass, and the Excelsior Pass.
- Check out the new Massachusetts Vaccine Passport at myvaxrecords.mass.gov!
All conference attendees and volunteers must wear a mask at all times while indoors except when actively eating and drinking. This is to comply with the City of Boston mask mandate.
Registration fees will be fully refunded if attendees need to cancel for any COVID-related reason by January 10th.
Hotel rooms reservations can be cancelled with full refund up to 72 hours before the start of the reservation.