Follow this link for details.
|2020 represents a major milestone in the 40-year history of First Event – the first time it will be ever held in downtown Boston. While we can wax poetic about the progress we’ve made as a community, the reality is also that Boston is generally more expensive than the suburbs. Since our main goal of moving to Boston is to increase access to First Event, we are working hard to help everybody have an affordable conference.|
To that end, here are our 9 top tips to save $$ while attending First Event 2020:
1. Book your hotel room through First Event, to eliminate the $25 hotel facilities fee.
2. Reserve a Standard room for only $109!
3. Stay at the HI Boston Hostel, where beds start around $30. The hostel is just 2 blocks away and offers free wifi, free breakfast, and a free pool table. Save 15% and $4/night when you reserve with First Event.
4. Park for free at a Park & Ride and take an Uber or Lyft in.
5. Even better – user one of our ride boards to share an Uber/Lyft from a Park & Ride or a drive into town from anywhere.
Reserve heavily-discounted parking in advance
7. Grab a meal at nearby cafes, coffee shops, or in China Town.
8. Volunteer at First Event. We particularly need people with AV or Security expertise.
9. Register today for the guaranteed lowest conference rates.
|What do you think? Let us know which of these money-saving tips you think you’ll use, or if you’ve got other great ideas to share. See you in January!|
Registration is now open for First Event 2020!